* Born Tajudeen Adeyemi Adefisoye on August 3, 1984 into the family of Alhaji Ismail (a cocoa exporter) and Alhaja Ebunola Adefisoye in idanre Local Government area of Ondo State, Nigeria.
* He had his Primary education at Omolere nursery and primary school, Akure, Ondo State between 1991 and 1995.
* His secondary education at the then Unity Secondary Ikere Ekiti, now Ekiti State Government College between 1995 and 1996 then proceeded to Federal Government College Ido-ani where he completed his secondary School education in 2001. He made his first million from timber business in 2001 immediately after secondary school education and bought his first car the same year at the age of 16.
* 2002, he gained admission to study Business Administration at University of Ado-Ekiti(UNAD) and graduated in 2007.
* Had his mandatory National Service (NYSC) in Jos, Plateau State between 2008/2009.
* SHORTLY after his NYSC in 2009, armed with the knowledge of business acquired in school and family, He joined the family cocoa business and head the Export Division of the Atenidegbe Ventures Limited, a leading cocoa exporting company in Ondo State and was able to turn the company into a leading cocoa exporting company in Nigeria in less than a year. Not satisfied with the family business alone, he went to further establish several businesses on his own name. He is the Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of Vizline Investment Limited, a company that deals in haulage business, exportation and general contract. He is the Chairman Vata records Ltd, Chairman Vata Group Ltd,
Chairman Vata hospitality Ltd.
He successfully established Vata bottling company where he produce plastic bottles and also a very big beverage company that has about 30 staffs on its payroll. He is currently working on a project tagged (VATA CITY CENTRE) the project at completion will employ over 200 indigenes of Ondo state.
* He is the Founder and President of Small Alhaji Youth Development Foundation, (SAYDEF), a non profit making, non religious and non political organisation, that has a sole aim of empowering the less privileged and developing the youths in general, most importantly, Ondo State Youths. He is currently the Ondo State Youth Ambassador, An honourary award that was given to him in recognition of his Service to Ondo State and humanity in general. He was also honored the Ondo State Distinguished Award for Phillantrophic and Community Development by the NUJ Ondo State Council In 2018 for is renowned phillantrophic and humanitarian services within and outside the state.
* He joined active politics in 2010 and aspired to be a member of the Ondo State House of Assembly in the same year under Labour Party however, imposition by the Governor then prevented him from the election so he left the Labour Party and join rank with the defucnt Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) where he worked tirelessly for the default ACN Gubernatorial candidates and also the national assembly candidiate of the defuct ACN all in the year 2011 and 2012. He also contested in 2015 as Ondo State House of Assmebly member under All Progressives Congress party (APC) and lost by 8 votes to the winner of the Primary Election in Idanre Local Government Area of Ondo State.
Nevertheless, because of his unrelenting efforts and glaring humanitarian gestures, as a SDP candidate, he contested and won the 2019 MHR seat for Idanre/ifedore federal constituency.
Congratulations, Alhaji Tajudeen Adeyemi Adefisoye aka Small Alhaji.